White Collar Crimes
Whether you have been charged with bribery, theft, fraud, embezzlement, forgery, or any other white-collar crime, the Law Offices of Trent R. Buckallew, PC has the knowledge and experience to defend your case. Mr. Buckallew has defended a wide variety of white-collar crimes over the course of his nearly 20 year career, understands the complexities in these types of cases, and will zealously defend each and every client facing any type of white collar crime allegation. He has the expertise to defend your rights and provide you with an aggressive defense at trial. If you are facing white-collar crime charges, contact a Phoenix criminal defense attorney today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal options.Need a Lawyer for a White Collar Crime Case in Phoenix, Arizona?
- Bribery of a public servant includes offering any benefit with the (corrupt) intent to influence the public servant’s vote, opinion, judgment or other action in his/her official capacity as a public servant. A public servant commits bribery if he/she solicits, accepts, or agrees to accept any benefit with an agreement that his/her vote, opinion, or exercise of discretion may be influenced. Bribery of a public servant is a class 4 felony.
- Credit card forgery generally means the intent to defraud by altering a credit card or falsely making or embossing a credit card.
- Credit card fraud is generally defined as the intent to defraud by using a forged, expired, or cancelled credit card for the purposes of obtaining money, goods, or anything else of value.
- Credit card theft is generally defined as taking control of a credit card without the cardholder’s consent, or selling a credit card with the intent to defraud.
- Fraudulent schemes and artifices occur when a person obtains some benefit by means of false pretenses, representations, or material omissions, pursuant to a scheme or artifice to defraud.
- Fraudulent schemes and practices refers to deceiving, concealing, or covering up any material facts pursuant to a scheme, by using trickery while targeting a public entity.
- Identity Theft occurs when a person takes the identity of another person, by using personal identifying information, without the consent of that person, and with the intent to use the other person’s identity for any unlawful purpose.
It is imperative that you seek out the advice and counsel of an experienced criminal defense lawyer when you are facing any type of white collar crime charge, as the consequences can have an impact on future employment prospects, professional reputation, and many other aspects of your life. Mr. Buckallew has extensive experience as a criminal defense attorney, having handled criminal cases at all stages of the criminal process and will help his clients navigate through our often-complicated criminal justice system. He has handled criminal cases ranging from simple misdemeanor cases to serious and complex felony jury trials and, maintaining a state-wide practice, he can represent individuals in any court throughout the State of Arizona.
Contact a Phoenix white collar crime attorney for a free consultation if you have been charged with any type of white-collar crime.